Converts Showerbuddy Chairs For Children & Small Users
The Petite-Buddy P1 converter accessory fits on our core chair-based Showerbuddy products. The P1 enables smaller individuals to use Showerbuddy comfortably and safely. Changing mobility equipment as we get older can get expensive. That’s why the Petite-Buddy accessory is an excellent choice, allowing Showerbuddy to evolve with users as they grow in size.
The Petite-Buddy P1 accessory consists of:
- Padded backrest cushion (280mm wide)
- Backrest depth adjustment (325mm to 375mm)
- Limited recline function
- Reduced width between armrests (305mm)
- Small commode opening in cushion (150mm)
- Adjustable padded neck pillow
For small users requiring bathroom transfer assistance, the Petite-Buddy P1 is an excellent choice when used in conjunction with SB1, SB2, SB2T or SB3T Showerbuddy frames (frames purchased separately).
at a glance
- Allows Showerbuddy to fit small users
- Adjustable backrest and neck pillow
- Smaller commode opening
- Removes the need for buying new equipment
- Reduced dimensions make transfers safe
Learn how to set up and use Petite Buddy P1.
You can download diagrams of the P1 in both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Download your Showerbuddy Product Catalogue showcasing the full Showerbuddy range of chairs and transfer systems.
The Petite Buddy P1 User Manual includes a full parts list as well as assembly, setup and operation instructions.