Reduce Width Between Arms
Reduce the dimension between the arms of your chair
The A-P2 arms accessory allows to reduce width between arms of the SB1, SB2, SB2 and SB3T, from the standard 475mm to 400mm. A-P2 provides a fit for users between the A-P1 for younger/smaller users and the full size adult arms standard with ShowerBuddy and TubBuddy.
Connecting the A-P2 arms is the same process as the SB1-3T chair’s standard armrests, with a slide lock also on the inside of the chair (as standard). Unlike the smaller version, A-P2 arm rests can fold away to assist with transfer on and off the chair.
As the A-P1/P2 arms are removable, users can grow with their unit, changing accessories out as required – this saves significantly on entirely new mobility equipment. The A-P2 accessory can be ordered alongside the ShowerBuddy/TubBuddy chair, or purchased later when the user outgrows the A-P1 accessory.
- Reduced width between arms: 400mm (from 475mm standard)
- Cushion to armrest height: 210mm (from 240mm standard)
at a glance
- Designed for ShowerBuddy and TubBuddy
- Reduce distance between arms
- Fits users needs between A-P1 and standard adult size
- Remove and replace as the user grows
- Order unit with A-P2 included or swap in later