The choice for lightweight, space-saving shower mobility
A lack of space makes bathroom mobility even harder. It’s common to encounter a compact shower area, particularly when travelling The Eco Traveller shower chair from Showerbuddy was designed to enable users to shower and use the toilet in bathrooms where space is at a premium.
With a lightweight but strong aluminium frame, Eco Traveller can support users up to 120kg and comes with a 2-year limited warranty. Like the name suggests, Eco Traveller is ideal for trips away from home, folding down into a carry bag for ultimate portability.
Despite its small size, Eco Traveller still enjoys the premium locking caster wheels and complete commode system of our other Showerbuddy products. When it comes time to shower or use the toilet, arms flip back to enable easy access for both user and carer.
at a glance
- Folds Down For Travel
- 120 kg weight capacity
- Ultra compact design
- For roll in or accessible showers
- Full portable commode bucket system
Eco Traveller SB7e
HOW IT WORKS
Setting up Eco Traveller is quick and requires no additional tools to assemble.
- Once the unit is assembled, it can be folded down and set up in moments
- Lock the four caster wheels in place and transfer the user onto the chair from the front.
- Release the brake and transfer the user into a roll-in or accessible shower.
- After locking the shower chair back in place, the user can then comfortably bathe.
- Once finished, the unit can be removed and folded down ready to travel again.
The Eco Traveller also fits over most standard toilets making it a versatile bathroom aid.
- Seat clears most toilets with its height adjustment.
- Arms flip back to allow side transfers if required.
- Locking caster wheels fix SB6c over the toilet providing stable support.
- SB6c’s frame and seat are non-corrosive and easy to clean.
- If the user needs nighttime assistance, the SB6c comes with an included commode system.
Please feel free to download a PDF copy of the Eco Traveller SB7e Specifications for reference.
- Weight capacity – 120kg
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Arms – fixed height
- Adjustable Footrests – removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Caster Wheels – 100mm 4 x locking
- Commode system
- Tool-free assembly and easy fold down
You can download diagrams of the SB7e in both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Use our BathCheck Calculator for help to see if the SB7e will fit your Bathroom.
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 550mm
- Chair Width – over arms 550mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 450mm
- Chair Length – including footrest 840mm
- Backrest Width 448mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 400mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 470mm
- Toilet Width clearance at narrowest 445mm (at casters)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 420mm W x 420mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 530mm to 580mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Box Dimensions 780mm x 550mm x 210mm
- Box Gross Weight 9.5kg
- Actual Weight of unit 8.9kg
Download your Showerbuddy Product Catalogue showcasing the full Showerbuddy range of chairs and transfer systems.
SB7e User Manual
The Eco Traveller SB7e User Manual includes a full parts list as well as assembly, setup and operation instructions.
The SB7e Assessment Form can be used by OTs, PTs and Distributors while providing consultation to the end user.