Lightweight, simple mobility aid for roll-in showers
For users with bathrooms containing roll-in showers that may be shared with other family members, the Roll-InBuddy Lite is a smart choice. A carer can securely roll a user into the shower, lock the unit to the floor and provide showering assistance without issue.
When it’s not required for showering, the Roll-InBuddy Lite can support users with toileting, fitting over most regular bathroom toilets. For instances where the user is not near the bathroom, the SB6c’s included commode system offers hygienic, worry-free support.
Roll-InBuddy Lite is made from durable, water resistant materials and comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
at a glance
- Supports up to 136kg user
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Adjustable height
- Designed for roll-in showers
- Excellent toilet chair function
Roll-InBuddy Lite SB6c
HOW IT WORKS
- Prepare the user for bathing and seat onto Roll-InBuddy Lite.
- The unit’s back and footrest can be height-adjusted for improved comfort.
- Once securely seated (safety belts should be worn at all times), transfer the user into their roll-in shower.
- Lock the user in place with the sturdy locking caster wheels.
- Once showering is complete, simply unlock the user and transfer out of the shower.
The SB3T also offers complete toilet mobility assistance for a carer and user:
- Seat clears most toilets with its height adjustment.
- Locking caster wheels fix SB6c over the toilet providing stable support.
- SB6c’s frame and seat are non-corrosive and easy to clean.
- If the user needs nighttime assistance, the SB6c comes with an included commode system.
- Weight capacity – 136kg
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Arms – lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Footrests – removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts – lap or chest belts plus calf strap
- Caster Wheels – 100mm all locking
- Commode system with deflector splash guard
- Tool-free assembly
You can download diagrams of the SB6c in both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Use our BathCheck Calculator for help to see if the SB6c will fit your Bathroom.
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 505mm
- Chair Width – over arms 565mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 470mm
- Chair Length – including footrest 890mm (630mm with footrests removed)
- Backrest Width 448mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 380mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 490mm
- Toilet Width clearance at narrowest 365mm (at casters)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 510mm to 585mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Box Dimensions L 580mm x W 570mm x H 500mm
- Box Gross Weight 15.8kg
Download your Showerbuddy Product Catalogue showcasing the full Showerbuddy range of chairs and transfer systems.
SB6c User Manual
The Roll-InBuddy SB6c User Manual includes a full parts list as well as assembly, setup and operation instructions.
The SB6c Assessment Form can be used by OTs, PTs and Distributors while providing consultation to the end user.
Roll-InBuddy Lite SB6c
Some of these Accessories are compatible with other ShowerBuddy products.
Visit our Accessories Page for a full list.