The roll in shower chair for users who can self-propel
With Roll-InBuddy Solo, individuals who own roll-in bathrooms can regain independence at shower times by maneuvering with the 2x 24” drive wheels. All it takes is a short set up time of equipment and users will once again enjoy showering.
Made from durable, lightweight aluminium, the SB6w can support individuals up to 136kg. It’s made to last the distance, with a lifetime frame warranty and comfortable, easy-clean 18” wide cushion seat. And for times where the bathroom isn’t available, Roll-InBuddy Solo has a built in commode bucket system.
at a glance
- Enables self-maneuvering
- 136 kg weight capacity
- 24” drive wheels with handrests
- Designed for roll-in showers
- Reduces demand on home carers
Roll-InBuddy Solo SB6w
HOW IT WORKS
- The main handbrakes on the 24 inch (600mm) wheels keep the chair in place. If needed, the arms flip back to allow easier transfer onto the chair. At this point, the arm and footrest can be adjusted.
- Once seated, the user can be secured in with a lap belt accessory if desired.
- The user may maneuver into a roll-in shower area.
- Locking the wheels back in, the user can now bathe.
- After showering, the user simply exits to dry off.
- Seat clears most toilets with its height adjustment.
- Arms flip back to allow side transfers if required.
- Locking caster wheels fix SB6c over the toilet providing stable support.
- SB6c’s frame and seat are non-corrosive and easy to clean.
- If the user needs nighttime assistance, the SB6c comes with an included commode system.
- Weight capacity – 136kg
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms – lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Footrests – removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts – lap or chest belts plus calf strap
- Caster Wheels – 100mm all locking
- Commode system with deflector splash guard
- Soft blow-mold cushion
- Tool-free assembly
You can download diagrams of the SB6W in both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Use our BathCheck Calculator for help to see if the SB6W will fit your Bathroom.
- Chair Width – over wheelchair wheels 635mm
- Chair Width – over arms 565mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 470mm
- Chair Length – including footrest 1060mm (820mm with footrests removed)
- Backrest Width 448mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 380mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 495mm
- Toilet Width clearance at narrowest 365mm (at casters)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 570mm to 595mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Box Dimensions L 660mm x W 640mm x H 540mm
- Box Gross Weight 20.8kg
Download your Showerbuddy Product Catalogue showcasing the full Showerbuddy range of chairs and transfer systems.
SB6W User Manual
The Roll-InBuddy SB6W User Manual includes a full parts list as well as assembly, setup and operation instructions.
The SB6W Assessment Form can be used by OTs, PTs and Distributors while providing consultation to the end user.
Roll-InBuddy Solo SB6W
Some of these Accessories are compatible with other ShowerBuddy products.
Visit our Accessories Page for a full list.