The larger Roll-InBuddy for roll-in showers
Roll-InBuddy XL also doubles as a fully-featured toilet chair. With a maximum toilet clearance of 480mm, the chair will fit over most standard home toilets. For users needing support outside the bathroom, Roll-InBuddy XL comes with a complete commode system.
With additional support from foot and armrests, Roll-InBuddy XL is an excellent choice for larger individuals.
at a glance
- Supports up to 200kg
- 22” (560mm) wide seat cushion
- Highly durable, lifetime warranty frame
- Designed for roll-in showers
- Complete commode system included
Roll-InBuddy XL SB6c-22
HOW IT WORKS
- The carer prepares the user for showering and locks the Roll-InBuddy XL’s wheels down.
- Fold-away arms allow hassle-free transfer onto the chair.
- Once seated, the footrest can be adjusted for comfort.
- For extra support, lap and chest safety belts should be worn at all times.
- Simply take off the brake and transfer the user into the shower.
- Lock the caster wheels back into place – RollIn-Buddy XL will stay fixed to the shower floor if required.
- Once shower is complete, simply unlock the wheels and bring the user out.
- Seat clears most toilets with its height adjustment.
- Arms flip back to allow side transfers if required.
- Locking caster wheels fix SB6c over the toilet providing stable support.
- SB6c’s frame and seat are non-corrosive and easy to clean.
- If the user needs nighttime assistance, the SB6c comes with an included commode system.
Please feel free to download a PDF copy of the Roll-InBuddy SB6c-22 Specifications for reference.
- Weight capacity – 200kg
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms – removable / lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Footrests – removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts – lap or chest belts
- Caster Wheels – 100mm all locking
- Commode system
- Tool-free assembly
You can download diagrams of the SB6c-22 in both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Use our BathCheck Calculator for help to see if the SB6c-22 will fit your Bathroom.
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 587mm
- Chair Width – over arms 660mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 560mm
- Chair Length – including footrest 930mm (650mm with footrests removed)
- Backrest Width 547mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 380mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 490mm
- Toilet Width clearance at narrowest 443mm (at casters)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 550mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 510mm to 585mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Box Dimensions L 590mm x W 560mm x H 490mm
- Box Gross Weight 16.5kg
Download your Showerbuddy Product Catalogue showcasing the full Showerbuddy range of chairs and transfer systems.
SB6c-22 User Manual
The Roll-InBuddy SB6c-22 User Manual includes a full parts list as well as assembly, setup and operation instructions.
The SB6c-22 Assessment Form can be used by OTs, PTs and Distributors while providing consultation to the end user.
Roll-InBuddy XL SB6c-22
Some of these Accessories are compatible with other ShowerBuddy products.
Visit our Accessories Page for a full list.