The right choice for larger users with roll-in showers at home
Users will enjoy the comfort of the padded seat cushion and fold back arm rests, while carers will benefit from the strong aluminium frame and locking caster wheels enabling ease of movement. Roll-InBuddy XXL is also an effective toilet chair and fully equipped to use as a commode.
at a glance
- Supports up to 200kg
- 26” (660mm) wide seat
- Strong aluminium frame with lifetime warranty
- Designed for roll-in showers
- Reduces extra lifting by carer
Roll-InBuddy XXL SB6c-26
HOW IT WORKS
- Once the user is prepared for showering, the home carer will lock Roll-InBuddy XXL’s into place with the locking caster wheels.
- The footrest can be adjusted for comfort.
- Roll-InBuddy XXL comes with safety belts that should be used at all times for additional stability.
- With the user all set, the unit is unlocked and moved into the shower.
- The wheels are locked back into place to keep the unit steady during the shower.
- Once complete, simply unlock the wheels and bring the user out.
- Seat clears most toilets with its height adjustment.
- Arms flip back to allow side transfers if required.
- Locking caster wheels fix SB6c over the toilet providing stable support.
- SB6c’s frame and seat are non-corrosive and easy to clean.
- If the user needs nighttime assistance, the SB6c comes with an included commode system.
Please feel free to download a PDF copy of the Roll-InBuddy SB6c-26 Specifications for reference.
- Weight capacity – 200kg
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms – removable / lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Footrests – removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts – lap or chest belts
- Caster Wheels – 100mm all locking
- Commode system
- Tool-free assembly
You can download diagrams of the SB6c-26 in both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Use our BathCheck Calculator for help to see if the SB6c-26 will fit your Bathroom.
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 670mm
- Chair Width – over arms 760mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 660mm
- Chair Length – including footrest 970mm (730mm with footrests removed)
- Backrest Width 650mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 380mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 475mm
- Toilet Width clearance at narrowest 560mm (at casters)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 650mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 510mm to 585mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Box Dimensions L 590mm x W 660mm x H 490mm
- Box Gross Weight 17.5kg
Download your Showerbuddy Product Catalogue showcasing the full Showerbuddy range of chairs and transfer systems.
SB6c-26 User Manual
The Roll-InBuddy SB6c-26 User Manual includes a full parts list as well as assembly, setup and operation instructions.
The SB6c-26 Assessment Form can be used by OTs, PTs and Distributors while providing consultation to the end user.
Roll-InBuddy XXL SB6c-26
Some of these Accessories are compatible with other ShowerBuddy products.
Visit our Accessories Page for a full list.