The perfect mobility companion for roll-in showers
SB3T Roll-inBuddy Tilt was designed to help carers shower users with greater comfort and ease. Its tilt function is great for alleviating pressure from a seated position, and provides better access during bathing, Thanks to its lightweight frame and locking wheels, SB3T is simple and safe to transfer to and from the roll-in shower at home.
Roll-inBuddy Tilt can lean back with 30 degrees angle movement. The carer can control the tilt from either left or right hand side with an interchangeable tilt release lever. Included neck and feet rests help keep the user secure and comfortable during showering.
With its adjustable chair that fits over most standard home bathroom toilets and included commode bucket, SB3T is the complete bathroom mobility aid.
at a glance
- Safe Locking Wheels
- Flexible Tilt Function
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- Designed for Roll-in Showers
- Comfortable Showering Experience
Roll-InBuddy Tilt SB3T
HOW IT WORKS
- Prepare the user for showering.
- Ensure the user is comfortable and safe with neck and feet rests adjusted and safety straps in place.
- Transfer the user into the roll-in shower with the rolling base.
- Lock the base onto the floor of the shower with locking caster wheels.
- Tilt release to lean back the user, taking pressure off legs.
- Once shower is complete, simply unlock the wheels and transfer out of the shower.
- Position the Roll-inBuddy Tilt chair over the home toilet. It may need to be height adjusted for clearance.
- SB3T locks in place with the locking caster wheels.
- After use, the SB3T can be cleaned easily thanks to non-corrosive, water-proof parts.
- The Roll-inBuddy Tilt also comes with a complete commode system for added flexibility.
See SB3T Roll-InBuddy Tilt features and fitting of P1 Petite accessory.
- Weight capacity – 250kg
- Tilt angle 0-30 degrees, infinite positioning
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms – removable / lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Footrests – removable and swing-away, height-adjustable
- No rust aluminium frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts – lap & chest belts plus calf strap
- Caster Wheels – 125mm x 4 locking
- Commode system
- Neck rest, fully adjustable
- Tool-free assembly
You can download diagrams of the SB3T in both Imperial and Metric measurements.
Use our BathCheck Calculator for help to see if the SB3T will fit your Bathroom.
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 490mm
- Chair Width – over arms 570mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 475mm – smaller users see accessory pages
- Chair Length – including footrest 1060mm (940mm with footrests fitted inwards)
- Chair Tilt 0-30 degrees with infinite positioning and lock
- Backrest Width 460mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 440mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 535mm
- Toilet Width clearance at narrowest 375mm (at casters)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 510mm to 610mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Box Dimensions L 840mm x W 580mm x H 760mm
- Box Gross Weight 27.4kg
Download your Showerbuddy Product Catalogue showcasing the full Showerbuddy range of chairs and transfer systems.
SB3T User Manual
The Roll-InBuddy Tilt SB3T User Manual includes a full parts list as well as assembly, setup and operation instructions.
The SB3T Assessment Form can be used by OTs, PTs and Distributors while providing consultation to the end user.
Roll-InBuddy Tilt SB3T
Some of these Accessories are compatible with other ShowerBuddy products.
Visit our Accessories Page for a full list.